2023-09-13News from INVL Technology managed companies: Novian’s revenue increased 27.6% in the first half of 2023 to EUR 18.5 million
The Novian software and IT infrastructure services group had aggregated revenue of EUR 18.5 million in the first half of 2023, an increase of 27.6% over the same period last year. The group’s EBITDA for the 6-month period was EUR 0.2 million and correspondingly grew 25.9%. There was an operating loss of EUR 0.3 million,…
2023-09-11News from INVL Technology managed companies: in the first half of 2023, NRD Companies expands its global footprint and reports significant revenue increase
NRD Companies, a global IT and consulting group of companies, specializing in governance and economic digital infrastructure development, has recently released its 2023 H1 report. The company’s consolidated revenue in 2023 H1 of €6.222 million was up 98% compared to 2022 H1. EBITDA (Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) increased to €567 thousand compared…
2023-08-31News from INVL Technology managed companies: NRD Cyber Security net profit increased by 49% in H1 of 2023
In the first half of this year, NRD Cyber Security, a company that offers cybersecurity solutions, consulting, and other services, earned EUR 321,000 net profit, 49% more than during the same period in 2022. Company’s income in H1 of 2023 reached EUR 2,752, 14% more than in the first half 2022. Also, the share of…
2023-08-28INVL Technology’s business holdings revenue up 34% at EUR 29 million
As at end of June this year, the equity and net asset value of INVL Technology, a company that invests in IT businesses, amounted to EUR 37.9 million, while equity value per share was EUR 3.1409. These indicators have decreased by 0.95% since the beginning of the year. The company’s net loss in the first half of…
INVL Technology operates as a closed-end fund (CEF) which invests in and develops European IT businesses. The company is headquartered in Vilnius and is listed on the Nasdaq Vilnius stock exchange.
INVL Technology owns 3 company groups: Novian (a leading Baltic IT company), NRD Companies (a global GovTech company), and NRD Cyber Security (a cybersecurity company).
On 14 July 2016, the Bank of Lithuania granted INVL Technology a permit to operate as a CEF for 10 years with a possible extension for 2 more years. The company is managed by INVL Asset Management.
- INVL Technology and BAIP Group merge and continue operations as INVL Technology.
- INVL Technology raises 10 million euros in a public offering of new shares.
- Norway Registers Development (now NRD Companies) acquires a majority stake in Etronika.
- INVL Technology obtains permit and starts operating as a closed-end fund (CEF).
- INVL Technology acquires Algoritmų Sistemos (now Novian Systems).
- INVL Technology acquires Andmevara.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of Novian.
- Novian acquires Zissor.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of NRD Companies.
- A Novian group company acquires Elsis PRO.
- Start of exit.
* 2-year extension is possible.