2023-05-15INVL Technology shareholders will vote on approving stock option terms
The shareholders of INVL Technology, a company that invests in IT businesses, will vote at a meeting on 6 June on approving the terms and conditions of stock options for employees of the businesses it owns. Proposals submitted to the extraordinary general meeting of INVL Technology’s shareholders envisage the signing of option agreements with employees…
2023-05-09NRD Companies Reports Revenue Increase In 2022
In 2022, NRD Companies concentrated its efforts on offering consulting services and implementing digital solutions in he Caribbean, Central American and African regions while seeing an uptick in its global brand recognition. May 9th, 2023. NRD Companies, a global IT and consulting group of companies, specializing in governance and economic digital infrastructure development, and the…
2023-04-28INVL Technology’s business holdings have revenue growth up by a quarter
The equity and the net asset value of INVL Technology, a company that invests in IT businesses, amounted to EUR 37.9 million at the end of March this year. Equity per share was EUR 3.1402. The figures were slightly (0.97%) lower than at the start of the year. INVL Technology had a EUR 373,000 loss…
2023-04-28INVL Technology shareholders approve procedures for acquisition of own shares
The shareholders of INVL Technology, a company that invests in IT businesses, approved procedures for the company’s acquisition of its own shares. At their annual general meeting on 28 April, the company’s shareholders also approved the company’s financial statements for 2022 and voted on the distribution of profits. For purchasing its own shares, INVL Technology…
INVL Technology operates as a closed-end fund (CEF) which invests in and develops European IT businesses. The company is headquartered in Vilnius and is listed on the Nasdaq Vilnius stock exchange.
INVL Technology owns 3 company groups: Novian (a leading Baltic IT company), NRD Companies (a global GovTech company), and NRD Cyber Security (a global cybersecurity company).
On 14 July 2016, the Bank of Lithuania granted INVL Technology a permit to operate as a CEF for 10 years with a possible extension for 2 more years. The company is managed by INVL Asset Management.
- INVL Technology and BAIP Group merge and continue operations as INVL Technology.
- INVL Technology raises 10 million euros in a public offering of new shares.
- Norway Registers Development (now NRD Companies) acquires a majority stake in Etronika.
- INVL Technology obtains permit and starts operating as a closed-end fund (CEF).
- INVL Technology acquires Algoritmų Sistemos (now Novian Systems).
- INVL Technology acquires Andmevara.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of Novian.
- Novian acquires Zissor.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of NRD Companies.
- A Novian group company acquires Elsis PRO.
- Start of exit.
* 2-year extension is possible.