2023-10-30Revenues of INVL Technology’s portfolio companies grew 28.5% to EUR 42.29 million
The equity and the net asset value of INVL Technology, a company that invests in IT businesses, amounted to EUR 37.81 million at the end of the third quarter this year. Equity per share was EUR 3.1327. The figures decreased by 1.2% from the start of the year. INVL Technology had an unaudited loss of…
2023-10-27Information about shares issued by INVL Technology and votes granted
Please be informed, that on 25 October 2023 and on 26 October 2023 INVL Technology (hereinafter – the Issuer) has transferred part of its shares – 3,806 and 1,716 units – to the employees of INVL Technology’s subsidiaries, who acquired the right to pre-empt realization of the option right under the basis and terms of signed…
2023-10-09Novian group to be led by Tomas Vitkus
The Novian software and IT infrastructure services group will be led, as of 10 October, by Tomas Vitkus. The new CEO, who has more than 20 years of experience in the field of IT, will also become the CEO of Novian Systems, a software development company in the group. In both management roles he is…
2023-10-02Enlight Research on INVL Technology: Portfolio companies’ 6-month earnings exceeded expectations
Enlight Research has published an analysis of the financial results for the first half of 2023 of INVL Technology, a publicly listed company that invests in IT businesses. The report by Enlight Research states that the January-June revenues and profits of the businesses in INVL Technology’s portfolio were higher than analysts projected. The NAV discount…
INVL Technology operates as a closed-end fund (CEF) which invests in and develops European IT businesses. The company is headquartered in Vilnius and is listed on the Nasdaq Vilnius stock exchange.
INVL Technology owns 3 company groups: Novian (a leading Baltic IT company), NRD Companies (a global GovTech company), and NRD Cyber Security (a cybersecurity company).
On 14 July 2016, the Bank of Lithuania granted INVL Technology a permit to operate as a CEF for 10 years with a possible extension for 2 more years. The company is managed by INVL Asset Management.
- INVL Technology and BAIP Group merge and continue operations as INVL Technology.
- INVL Technology raises 10 million euros in a public offering of new shares.
- Norway Registers Development (now NRD Companies) acquires a majority stake in Etronika.
- INVL Technology obtains permit and starts operating as a closed-end fund (CEF).
- INVL Technology acquires Algoritmų Sistemos (now Novian Systems).
- INVL Technology acquires Andmevara.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of Novian.
- Novian acquires Zissor.
- INVL Technology completes the formation of NRD Companies.
- A Novian group company acquires Elsis PRO.
- Start of exit.
* 2-year extension is possible.